Going Against the Grain: Reg-Ass Maxx

“Memory is for those too weak to forget”

-Carol Krabit

2 Likes

I googled it. This is what I found. http://img.4plebs.org/boards/tg/image/1410/13/1410137240931.jpg

4 Likes

2 Likes

What has been seen can never be unseen.

1 Like

This thread has def. entered Brule-ian drepths of Hell.

They started it by suggesting memstrips.

1 Like

You’re saying it’s not good?

hides

4 Likes

Dan, this is only a little bit like the time you panned and ignored wood in Caverna and then got fourth place. You need wood to build your cave, man. Just like you need lots of extra MU in case you want to install 3 datasuckers and 2 parasites all three breakers.

5 Likes

Or, when he panned Leela completely and she turned out to be quite good.

2 Likes

When the gate opens to a hellscape of a dimension, it will not be with the Necronomicon, or the Ark of the Covenant, or the Large Hadron Collider. It will be with Memstrips.

4 Likes

Memstrips is a decent card! :smiley: I’d say there are some cases where it might be better than Grimoire.

3 Likes

I will be a man and I will take the blame. Next stop Hell!! :smile:

2 Likes

IT DOESNT MATTER IF IT’S SOMETIMES BETTER THAN GRIMOIRE, THE OVERWHELMING MAJORITY OF THE TIME IT IS NOT. 90% OF YOU ASSHOLES WHO INSTALL 7MU WORTH OF BULLSHIT PROBABLY ENDED THE GAME WITH A PROGRAM IN PLAY THAT DID LITERAL NOTHING POST 7TH MU INSTALL.

9 Likes

Hey, man, it’s not about the destination, it’s about the journey.

14 Likes

Yeah man…

2 Likes

I lull people into thinking I’m a bad player by installing memstrips. :wink:

MIND GAMES^TM

8 Likes

I like Memstrips

6 Likes

Please, don’t make Dan die.

2 Likes

I think for Stimhack League IV everyone should include memstrips in their decks, regardless of faction or deck type.

8 Likes

Next level metagaming:

1. Play Memstrips
  2. Dan has an aneurysm.
  3. Win Worlds!
7 Likes