Going Against the Grain: Reg-Ass Maxx

Who is we?

2 Likes

It isnā€™t awful with sage with overmind backup either. The problem is that it isnā€™t better than not doing it, and doing something else.

Going to get my assistant to search through the forum archives and pull out all the MemStrips jokes, will let you know

5 Likes

I think itā€™s as good as it couldā€™ve been done. Whereā€™s the wifebeater, though?

I felt dirty googling ā€œmediohxcore wife beaterā€ I just took what I could get.

3 Likes

ā€œMemory is for those too weak to forgetā€

-Carol Krabit

2 Likes

I googled it. This is what I found. http://img.4plebs.org/boards/tg/image/1410/13/1410137240931.jpg

4 Likes

2 Likes

What has been seen can never be unseen.

1 Like

This thread has def. entered Brule-ian drepths of Hell.

They started it by suggesting memstrips.

1 Like

Youā€™re saying itā€™s not good?

hides

4 Likes

Dan, this is only a little bit like the time you panned and ignored wood in Caverna and then got fourth place. You need wood to build your cave, man. Just like you need lots of extra MU in case you want to install 3 datasuckers and 2 parasites all three breakers.

5 Likes

Or, when he panned Leela completely and she turned out to be quite good.

2 Likes

When the gate opens to a hellscape of a dimension, it will not be with the Necronomicon, or the Ark of the Covenant, or the Large Hadron Collider. It will be with Memstrips.

4 Likes

Memstrips is a decent card! :smiley: Iā€™d say there are some cases where it might be better than Grimoire.

3 Likes

I will be a man and I will take the blame. Next stop Hell!! :smile:

2 Likes

IT DOESNT MATTER IF ITā€™S SOMETIMES BETTER THAN GRIMOIRE, THE OVERWHELMING MAJORITY OF THE TIME IT IS NOT. 90% OF YOU ASSHOLES WHO INSTALL 7MU WORTH OF BULLSHIT PROBABLY ENDED THE GAME WITH A PROGRAM IN PLAY THAT DID LITERAL NOTHING POST 7TH MU INSTALL.

9 Likes

Hey, man, itā€™s not about the destination, itā€™s about the journey.

14 Likes

Yeah manā€¦

2 Likes