Imaginary Cards

I did in the past, let me find it again…

Here it is, it’s post 1820-ish, we talk about it a little with another guy that had the same idea.

For the corp, this could be also put on a blank 4/2. Or on a 3/1 that could be “super public” by being faceup everywhere:

Hanabi
Neutral
Agenda: Expansion - SuperPublic • Adv: 3 • Score: 1 • Influence: -1
Hanabi is placed or installed faceup in any location.

You’re a genius.
– Jack Weyland

<> Jean-Michel Cravate
Neutral
Asset: Executive • Rez: 0 • Trash: 0 • Influence: 1
Trash an executive and move 3 cards from heap to the runner’s grip as an additional rez cost.
[Click] Discard two cards.
Remove Jean-Michel Cravate from the game: Shuffle up to 3 cards from Archives to R&D.

It is my edutainment to ensure our consumers are the perfect creation and job for tomorrow’s companions.
I got this right, right ?

This one is inspired by irl persons I worked with :stuck_out_tongue:

I like the idea of this, but I think Solomon 1.0 needs to cost 3. The fact that the runner can’t bounce off it with impunity is a big deal, especially on a barrier.

Jumper
Criminal
Program • 1 MU • Install: 0 • Influence: 1

When encountering an ice that is hosting Jumper, bypass it then trash all hosted programs on it.
If Jumper is installed, you may host Jumper on an ice while passing it.

Old toys, better toys
– Gabriel

This one is a less powerful version of Crescentus, one of my favorite card that rotated.

Digital headbutt
Criminal
Program
Cost 2 . Inf 2

Pay the rez cost of a barrier to bypass it.

Look my face, buddy
– Gabriel

Aubepinae
Jinteki - Ice - Sentry - Current - Unique - Destroyer
3c - str 5 - inf 3

Trash Aubepinae when rezzed. This card is not trashed until another current is played or an agenda is stolen.

(sub) end the run if the runner have less than 3 installed programs
(sub) trash program if the runner have more than 3 installed programs

what

That second permanent ability prevent trashing like a normal current :slight_smile:
(I recon the wording is baroque)

Cool! Current ICE seems a perfectly reasonable concept. Very hard to balance though, is it suppposed to work with Sol?

Haha, err oops err…

I recon I forgot this, and trash ice abilities like cuttlery.

Underworld Cycle Pack #1: Starlight, Starbright

Highway Chase
Criminal event - 1c - 1inf
Priority - Run

Play as your first click.
Make a run.

At the end of the turn, draw as many cards as you made successfull runs this turn.

Way too slow, dudes
– Ken “Express” Tenma

I should have posted this one instead of the one I posted for Nisei application :slight_smile:

netrunner-mika_dalaenos
I’ve always wanted Stim Dealer and Skulljack to be playable cards. So I thought I’d make an identity for them. Turns out this is just really really good with Brain Cage instead.

The art is from:
https://www.artstation.com/artwork/freelancer-850b9734-a1fa-40a1-aa71-099861de5789

1 Like

Here’s a recommended build:

Love this concept, but I think it should be worded “if you are about to take…” that way you have to search for a card and put it in your grip before the Brain Damage lands. Adding some extra risk makes it way more Anarch.

2 Likes

i was about to post the exact same thing haha. i think it’d be really anarch in that way that you could lose the card, but it also has a benefit of being able to take 1 brain damage with 0 cards in your grip and still live

I feel that the ability should be more powerful to encourage using large amounts of brain damage.
However, this may cause an archetype similar to how 419 Aumakua is to expose effects.
An alternate idea is to make the ability provide clicks instead of universal tutors, in line with most other brain damage effects and due to tutors usually not being anarch. However, it is very interesting that it would have an ability that is usually out-of-faction.

C’mon guys anyone else have any ideas?

Synergize - 9
Weyland Operation - Transaction - 3 inf.
Gain 13c.
When an agenda is scored, you may reveal any number of copies of Synergize in Archives. If you do, shuffle those cards into R&D.
Money makes everything better - even making money.

3 Likes

Had a silly idea for a ID while at work.

Fraternal Order of Whizzards, Lodge #1337
Weeflerunner Copycats
Anarch Identity - Scrub
50 deck size/ 5 influence

At the start of the game, place 5 power counters on this card. Your maximum hand size is equal to the number of power counters on this card.

When you access a card, you may discard a hosted power counter on this card to reduce the trash cost of the accessed card by 3.

Hosted power counter: negate any amount of meat or net damage.

Click x4, forfeit a agenda worth at least 0 points: Add a power counter to this card.

“Never underestimate the power of idiot fanboys in large numbers.” - Ele “Smoke” Scovak

1 Like