[Jesminder Sareen] No, Masanori Doesn't Work

Does it count if I edit it into this post for exactly 10 minutes

2 Likes

Yes. But tag me in the post when you do!

I smell a Miltank sweep comin

Jesminder Sareen: Girl Behind the Curtain (Kala Ghoda)

Event (20)
2x Account Siphon (Core Set) [color=#4169E1]••••• •••[/color]
2x Code Siphon (The Source)
3x Diesel (Core Set)
1x Escher (Creation and Control)
1x Levy AR Lab Access (Creation and Control)
3x Modded (Core Set)
2x Scavenge (Creation and Control)
1x Stimhack (Core Set) [color=#FF4500]•[/color]
3x Sure Gamble (Core Set)
2x Test Run (Cyber Exodus)

Hardware (6)
2x Maya (Kala Ghoda)
1x Net-Ready Eyes (Chrome City)
1x Plascrete Carapace (What Lies Ahead)
2x R&D Interface (Future Proof)

Resource (9)
2x Daily Casts (Creation and Control)
2x Kati Jones (Humanity’s Shadow)
3x Professional Contacts (Creation and Control)
2x Same Old Thing (Creation and Control)

Icebreaker (7)
1x Atman (Creation and Control)
1x Cerberus “Lady” H1 (All That Remains) [color=#32CD32]☆[/color]
1x Cyber-Cypher (Creation and Control)
2x Femme Fatale (Core Set) [color=#4169E1]••[/color]
1x Gordian Blade (Core Set)
1x Inti (Creation and Control)

Program (4)
3x Self-modifying Code (Creation and Control)
1x Sneakdoor Beta (Core Set) [color=#4169E1]•••[/color]
14 influence spent (max 15-1☆=14)
46 cards (min 45)
Cards up to Kala Ghoda

Deck built on NetrunnerDB.

Nothing super high tech but this has been the most effective so far. I’ve been fiddling around with a Yog/Datasucker in place of the Sneakdoor too, since Yog is so crazy post-Escher. Net-ready is key to using Femmes as main sentry breakers, that’s going to stay for sure. It’s not amazing or anything but it does feel purposeful, unique among shaper decks that I’ve played, and it has tools against a lot of different decks. Love to hear some more ideas for the “other” influence.

Edit: And yeah, this deck gets way better as soon as I read the ruling on News team being able to be Maya’d to the bottom while still choosing to take the -1 instead of the tags. Assuming the same for Ski Kyu.

4 Likes

Rad, thanks for sharing! Have you ever missed the clone chips? Or Clot? And with the Scavenges, would you consider CyCy over Gordian?

Shi.Kyu doesn’t fire out of R&D, sadly for us/happily for all other IDs. :disappointed:

Edit: reading comprehension is hard. Didn’t see the Cycy!

You want both in here, CyCy is just too efficient early to not play, but the scavenges are taxed pretty heavily between Lady, CyCy and Femme. If you played the Yog I’d probably still keep a CyCy?

Jesus, NRE + Femme is pretty nice; I kept Mimic in mine but that seems a lot cleaner while saving up influence.

I was also running Snowball and didn’t hate it; Snowball doesn’t run out of counters, and doesn’t fight Femme and D4 for Scavenge. If you wanted to mess with influence to get D4 in the deck you can -1 Lady -1 Sneakdoor for +1 Snowball +1 D4. Admittedly you’re trading one value Scavenge target for another, though.

Yeah, I don’t dislike Snowball either. Modded makes it sting a lot less, and Shaper can afford to drop 2 more on a pseudo-Corroder anyway.

Holy fuck how did I forget snowball existed I ran it at worlds 2014

Thanks guys

4 Likes

also Argus (poor Argus)

And here I thought you just ruled it out for some reason. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

What is D4? I can’t figure it out.

1 Like

D4v1d

2 Likes

This is damn close to the list I made and played a couple games with. My mind went to Sneakdoor with Sareen as well

My list was everywhere; it still has 0 Siphon, but Mimic, Vamp, and Legwork. It worked okay for the few games I played it, but Niles’ list looks a a lot cleaner, as it always does.

Has anyone tried Jesminder with Chakana? It seems like a good 0-influence fast advance hate card

I didn’t see this ruling. Maya can send News Team down, getting rid of the -1? “immediately after you access”…

Do you have a link for the ruling? Playing Jesminder tonight I had several questions from my opponent already. I was taking the 2 tags, avoiding one, and NACHing the other, then trashing news team.

Never mind, found this:

A fun interaction that I intend to try out between Deep Thought and Maya

If you like marginal combos like that, try WitRD. Dear Mr. Corp, see that card? You’d better draw it, or it’s going away FOREVER.

Yeah that actually might be better :smile:
I love all combos however marginal they are.

2 Likes