Home | About | Tournament Winning Decklists | Forums

Kitara Cycle: I bless the rains down in africaaa~

I think the flavour text says it all. Reminds me that good ol’ Leviathan.

Also, what’s this animal is supposed to be ? Pangolin ?

Anteater.

OH MY GOD I THOUGHT IT WAS A SEA ANEMONE

It kinda feels like it might be one of those cards like False Echo: not useful unless someone comes up with some niche abuse case.

The occult history of Netrunner is such that a deck comprised only of Adam S Doyle cards would probably still be pretty fucking good.

That bugs me, it’s not an african animal.

Even 419 is talking smack about Wari on the literal card itself.

The colours of Wari on the card look faded compared to the original - I hope that’s just the photo quality.
OTOH, they definitely flipped the art on Aimor 90 degrees and I don’t understand why!

All the artwork on ICE is flipped 90 degrees to match the way it is laid out on the board

Wari seems like it might have a use case in one of the expose Id’s. Seems pretty marginal for a 4 inf card though, especially as it doesn’t seem to have the same combo potential as false echo.

Oh damn! Didn’t think about that! :smiley:

White Nile full spoilers: https://imgur.com/a/1gIFI

Just want to say I’m fiendishly excited for every card in that spoiler. Looks like a pack that may have an impact on the meta for quite some time.

Credit Kiting isn’t the Siphon replacement we all hoped it would be =(

Isn’t it? 8c for 1 tag is fine.

Not saying it’s bad, I was more hoping for something to interact with the Corp’s money as well.

What would you install with it though? Femme? Then clear the tag? I keep trying to think of a way to fit it into tag-me archetypes but I can’t. I guess Citadel Sanctuary is the best synergy around for this super-Modded.

The Adam card makes me want to try the bioroid out. Works well with the conspiracy breakers since you want to throw them in the trash anyway. Basing this off of Doomrat’s SC deck I came up with this:

Leapfrog Adam

Adam: Compulsive Hacker

Event (15)
3x Career Fair ●●●
3x Dirty Laundry
3x Employee Strike :unicorn: ●●●
2x Independent Thinking
1x Mad Dash
3x Sure Gamble

Hardware (3)
3x Brain Chip

Resource (17)
2x Always Be Running
1x Biometric Spoofing
3x Daily Casts
3x Data Folding
3x Earthrise Hotel
3x Liberated Account ●●●●● ●
2x Scrubber ●●

Icebreaker (7)
2x Crypsis
1x Gordian Blade ●●●
2x Na’Not’K ●●
2x Paperclip ●●●●● ●

Program (3)
3x Multithreader

25 influence spent (max 25, available 0)
45 cards (min 45)
Cards up to Revised Core Set

Deck built on https://netrunnerdb.com.

Independent Thinking = Emergent Creativity

It’s playable, but it isn’t 8 credits and a tag. It’s a free install and a tag.

I think it’s more comparable to a) Stimhack…but stimhack credits can be used for anything and a brain damage is usually less of a cost than a tag, b) Sure Gamble plus 4 or less credits, minus a click and two credits, c) Modded but a little better, d) Shadow Netting a Sure Gamble (probably on par).

Yeah…no teeth.

Can some nerd figure out the highest likely number to see with RNG Key in the current meta?

lol it just occurred to me how good RNG Key is with Find the Truth…