Back from future cards to the current pool, what are everyone's opinions on how to best utilize Sunny's spare MU? Because that really is one of Sunny's biggest advantages compared to other runners, thanks to her breaker suite. Just adding Data Folding is the influence-neutral option, but I really think we can do better.
1) Datasuckers. Sunny doesn't really want to run that often until she's set up, but one or more suckers seems to be one of the most economical ways to boost her breaker suite, while putting pressure on all central servers.You can get cheap tokens from Jak Sinclair runs, at least until there's a CVS in archives.
2) Y0g. Striker is probably Sunny's least efficient breaker, compared to the most commonly played ice. However, it is decent against the code gates that Y0g has problems with, while Y0g vastly improves your efficiency against gear-check code gates, especially with suckers.
3) Knight. Sunny's breakers aren't too great for medium to high strength single-sub ice, but Knight covers these pretty well. Knight + Nexus also gets you through most 2 ice servers in the early game, if you can get your Nexus online early.
4) Faust. It's pretty expensive influence-wise now, but Faust still needs mentioning as the best way to threaten early remotes while you're setting up.
5) Paricia. While it doesn't work against upgrades, Paricia even more efficient than Scrubber in the asset-spam meta. The only real drawback is that you can't use it on Jak Sinclair runs.