Living the dream

I really want to combo Street Peddler with a Cybernetic under it+Sacrifical Clone to counter Midseason Replacements.

5 Likes

Living the Nightmare: playing agenst Butchershop at an SC, before it won a SC and everyone knew about it. Lay down a Seakdoor, and proceed to use it 9 times over the next 3 turns, seeing the same Reclamation Order 8 times. On the last one I saw NAPD, thinking it was Astrobiotics. I proceeded to get Midseasonsed, TA, TA and get flatlined. :frowning:

Motivation and Angel Arena are the only straightforward options.

Indexing, or the new card Rolodex

Living the dream: Tuesday night I scored two agendas in one turn with rezzed SanSan City Grid, Astro scored (and a Breaking News). i had a Biotic, Astro, and Beale in hand.

Biotic up to 4 clicks, IA Astro, use astro token and score, then IA Beale, use the astro token from the one i just scored and win

7 Likes

Wow, that’s disgusting =P

2 Likes

I once scored two 5/3’s in one turn…had one on the table (unadvanced) - Psychographics, install second agenda, Psycho again :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Sooooo…Rolodex+Street Peddler + Activist Support? More or less clunky than NACH + Activist?

1 Like

NACH seems better because you don’t care about it trashing itself once you give them the bad pub, and it’s only a 2 card combo rather than 3 cards. Plus, for Rolodex to work you would need Activist to be in your top 5 cards, which is only 2 deeper than Street Peddler looks anyway.

True. But, at least, if Rolodex doesn’t find the card you want (Activist Support in this case), you can save the Peddler.

edit: Aaannnd, with Street Peddler you can land a surprise BP and Blackmail into a server the corp thought was safe!

1 Like

Not kidding, I’ve become obsessed with getting Activist/Peddler to fire now… I needs it, I needs it bad!

1 Like

So I got to live the dream the other day. I hit a Torch with Sherlock 1.0. That runner was really sad.

6 Likes

Did you guys know that they printed a Runner that just gives the Corp Bad Publicity

12 Likes

Pfft, nobody has won tournaments with her. Absolutely @nobody.

3 Likes

Surprise Blackmail!

Now combo it with Inside Job and Test Run/Femme out of Anarch…

Using Allele Repression to counter Immolation Script.

5 Likes

I recently activated an ABT and pulled an Eli, Tollbooth, and Wotan.

7 Likes

My best ABT ever was 2x Janus 1.0, 1x Viktor 2.0.

4 Likes

My usual ABT are like 1 adonis and 2 agendas :<

11 Likes

ppvp kate vs nisei div
she scores all three nisei mk IIs, i still win
caprice was not involved in any scoring

2 Likes