Mumbad Cycle

If it’s a merlin, that’ll be harder and it’ll go from 3 subs, to 6, to 9; And if you’ve got twins on the server too with grail (because why not) the jack out isn’t even optional. Vitruvius + Twins is already gross with them…

Tycho expansion was busted. If nothing else, it turns double FA (2x Biotic, Biotic+SanSan) into a potential 3 points.

It probably makes the Medtech FA plan really, REALLY scary.

You can use tinkering to make that deva program interact with ice I suppose

1 Like

Mother Goddess usually ends up with at least 3 different types on it, too.

1 Like

Kit will push a few over the top to 3. Also hoses the Viktor, Itchi, and Heimdall bioroids.

Someone said Nate French might be taking over? If so, he’s fantastic and the game should be fine.

6 Likes

Thanks for the list!

My Quetzal is eyeing these new breakers as a possibly cheaper replacement for Atman. Slot perfectly in to break all the 4 strength ice that she has problems with. Only one missing (I think) is Cortex Lock, which can be played around.

True but if we got into all the things that had 3 or more subtypes on it after effects the list would be all the ice. :slight_smile:

Looks like Panchatantra is a working version of paintbrush, between that or kit’s ability that would mean its a corroder (for 2 more installed) for 72 (73 if you count mother goddess, no swordsman) of the 124 current ice up to and including The Underway. It would also work with all known ice with Tinkering, except of course for Turing and Swordsman.

*Edit With just Kit’s ability, and assuming that her ability would not add a second code gate type (this may not be true I don’t think it has ever been ruled) she would break 62 of the 124 with Sadyojata.

*Edit2: damn anti-ai ice…

Whats the rumor on that cards text?

Again, except Swordsman and Turing.

yup, thats what I get for broad statements. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

None that I have heard but the text that is not hidden looks like it (may) change an ice’s type till end of run.

If I would have to read tea leaves I would say:
Once per turn as you encounter a piece of ice, you may add sentry, code gate, or barrier for the remainder of the run.

Fun fact Sadyojata is the name for one of the 5 forms of Shiva, so 4 more deva breakers anyone?

1 Like

Who is he?

Lead designer of Conquest currently, iirc.

Looks like a senior designer for Call of Cthulu and GOT, and a designer of Lord of the Rings LCG. Source

3 Likes

Listen to this guy and not me, I like making things up :slight_smile:

1 Like

He designed LOTR LCG. So imo, an awesome awesome choice. I think rotation is necessary and good, and from what I’ve seen of Nate’s stuff, he’ll rock it.

4 Likes

Actually all I can find for conquest is that he is listed as a designer on the core, and one of the packs. FFG does not list a lead designer anywhere I can find. So you may be right but I don’t know.

Nate French is almost certainly working on the AGOT reboot. Not sure if he has time to helm another LCG. He has some great ideas, but some of the cards he has designed have been… problematic and weren’t tested properly.

2 Likes

From what I recall from Bad Publicity #100 Damon Stone and Erik Dahlman will be taking over most of the heavy lifting with Lukas stepping back.

6 Likes