Mumbad Cycle

Three influence though? :confused:

1 Like

And now we know why PPVP was put on MWL

14 Likes

John Mass is interesting with the new runner if it works favorably (I don’t know if the tag is during the run since you take it on Unsuccessful.)

2 Likes

I’m already working on making a Kit deck with lots of recursion and Deus X. I give your Curtain Wall AP and trash Deus X to break it!

4 Likes

So is SMC, and Colony can let you turn those Stimhack credits into any installable, not just programs.

Artist Colony/Fan Site in shaper decks seems pretty cool; get clot or plascrete or breakers at ability speed…

3 Likes

I missed that it was instant. Damn, that’s actually pretty good.

2 Likes

Build your own D4v1d - for 0 influence!

1 Like

I can’t say I’m hugely whelmed by the new ID as it doesn’t feel that shaper, but all the other cards are cool and I like the different directions.

Time for prepaid, public terminal Ken! Could even play Bribery if the creds work as I believe.

3 Likes

i love that they spoiled just enough of Panchatantra that everyone guessed it would add barrier, code gate, or sentry to a piece of ICE and would be patently better than Paintbrush

mfw it does everything but those 3 types

great so far with:
Gingerbread (tracer subtype)
Deux X (AP)
Sharpshooter (destroyer)
Sadyojata (it breaks 3+ sub ICE, and Panchatantra helps by adding one more type, so anything ICE that’s 2+ already can be broken with these two cards
EDIT: and with 2+ Pan, can break everything, albeit, it only works for one piece of ICE… having multiple copies might be wanted anyway, then it becomes a little clunky though. will be interesting to see how it goes)

i’m sure we’ll get more, but is there anything else we already have? coming up blank off the top of my head.

5 Likes

Is it ever possible to use dedication ceremony on a non public agenda that hasn’tbeen casting called?

You can’t rez agendas, so I’d say no. Exposed cards also flip face down after resolving the expose effect, so no on that front too.

2 Likes

If it’s not face-up the answer is no. I wouldn’t be surprised to see more public agendas and/or a way to make agendas public for a benefit later in the cycle though.

1 Like

and probably ICE too.

this and PAD Factory seem like ways to actually advance all those terrible advanceable Weyland ICE from Genesis

not saying it’ll be good (or bad), just saying that it seems like that is part of the rationale for the design, so maybe we’ll see more ways to flip stuff over.

granted we have public agendas, Casting Call, Oversight AI (that bioroid one… probably not great for Weyland anyway), do we need more? sure. sounds like something Weyland would get more of.

2 Likes

Casting call that govt takeover. And now you’re DEDICATED! ^.^

1 Like

And anti synergistic with his console :confused:

1 Like

Install Takeover face down, no advancement. Wait for a scoring window, then Casting Call, Dedication Ceremony, Dedication Ceremony! Runner has one chance to steal it, it’s awesome :stuck_out_tongue:

Fansite Adam, new meta.

3x artist, 3x frame job, 3x blackmail (works with his directive!). Value city.

2 Likes

You have to install with the play of casting call, you can’t just attach it to one on the table.

2 Likes

All 4-card-combos are awesome, tbh :wink:

1 Like

Casting Call+Government takeover+Old Hollywood Grid+2x Dedication Ceremony!

Get Old Hollywood down and ready the turn before you IAA a casting called Governement takeover. Keep Government Takeover safe for a turn (clearly thanks to a great server and old Hollywood), then Advance, double-dedicated for the score!

Nothing janky about this uhh… 5 card combination!