Mumbad Cycle

I’ve tried out the 5 unique agenda OHwG deck. Its…not the greatest. Yea, more moving parts might not be great lol.

1 Like

Even better! You don’t have to have Takeover sitting on the table for a turn!

This is clearly done by IAA’ing an Atlas in Titan…

Man, this is starting to appear slightly sane. Play Titan glacier, score an atlas with 5 advancement (3 tokens), and then wait for a scoring window while you have one of the combo cards in hand. Win.

You’re right.

It also needs Crisium Grid & Off the grid! Make HQ extra taxing and then put old Hollywood+Off the Grid on turn, IAA the Casting Called Government Takeover, then next turn avance + double dedicated!

Clearly this is an even BETTER plan!

…This is probably why I never make tier 1 decks ^o^

the text on dedicated says you can’t score it that turn.

…Reading is hard >.<.

Well, you could potentially double dedicated the turn you put it down and then AAA-score the next turn at least. Assuming, the world is magic and you have all the cards you need in had.

Dedication Ceremony can do a lot of cool stuff with agendas, but it all involves “assuming they can’t get at it for a turn.” Mushin, Dedicate, ICE Hollywood Reno —NEXT TURN—> Install 4/2, Advance Reno, Advance Reno, Score 5 points unless they have Clot out.

Good thing there aren’t cards that let you run bypassing the first piece of ice you encounter or anything. Or breakers that let you discard cards from hand to break any ICE. :frowning:

I will agree that it can do some pretty cool stuff with the advanceable ICE/assets. 3-inf. probably puts it out of Jinteki’s pricerange for Ronin, but GRNDL? Contract Killer? Reversed Accounts is actually fairly interesting - install, Dedicate, Runner loses $12.

…yeahhhhh there’s probably cards coming out that make this make more sense.

Mushin is a double so you don’t have enough clicks to ICE as well.

1 Like

High Stakes is good. It’s an insane pressure card that can be used as a follow up to Account Siphon. You basically just skip ahead to the infinite Criminal money phase of the game.

Dedicated Ceremony is fine. It has decent synergy with Oaktown Reno as you can install, Dedicate, advance for a wash. Then the next turn you triple advance for +6. It also obviously works with GRNDL Refinery and Reversed Accounts. I’m not sure how it works with deck slots though.

I initially didn’t like the Shaper ID, but I’m coming around to it. The obvious Siphon and Vamp synergy seems interesting. She can basically turn an early SMC into 2 programs which seems ok.

The console is a bit interesting as well, because it’s 2 creds for 2 MU in Kate plus that pseudo R+D access. I don’t know if it’s a replacement for Astrolabe, but it could be worth a look.

Say you have 2 Panchatantra installed.
During a run, you encounter 2 pieces of ICE, and give them both the Console subtype.
The corp is then forced to trash 1 of them, because each player can only have 1 console installed.

Tell me why this doesn’t work without an errata.

19 Likes

Or just straight up score it for net 0c. Atlas for Oaktown or Ceremony when you’re on 5 points wins the game if they don’t have Clot. Might be worth one slot in Blue Sun Glacier for that purpose.

Edit: Derp, you can’t score it. Says so right on the card.

You cannot score the agenda on the same turn. Still probably works better with advanceable assets.

2 Likes

I’m maybe just stupid but Ice Wall + Dedicated Ceremony seems ok-ish, to me. Not crazy, but ok-ish. Sort of.

4 Likes

I never even learned to read. :cry:

1 Like

Str 4 Barrier for 2 credits. Plus it has advancement tokens on it so you can use those for something maybe?

1 Like

Maybe this + that asset that rez thing for one less + HB recursion
operation “choose a card, get them all back in hand” have some sort of nice synergy with Face-up agendas + the Weyland 3/2.

Aka “more classic than my grandmother” glacier, with maybe ToLs.

Not in BlueSun (ice walls), ok, but… I don’t know. Weyland 2 ?

Pancha ice destruction new meta!!!

That would be hilarious. Sadly, it seems to be a Runner-only limitation though:

3 Likes

Why did you Stimhack the Monolith?

Because it was there…

(re: Artist Colony)

6 Likes

I was going to suggest ‘Region’ as an alternative, but that stipulates ‘upgrade’ in the rules!

Well having more than one region in a server is an illegal play so just Pancha a couple of ice to region, call a judge and get him DQd!