NRDB in Review ┻━┻︵ \(°□°)/ ︵ ┻━┻ *9-9-16

Thanks Dan. You do a fine job of putting every camp in their place, and make it entertaining to boot.

6 Likes

I am a bit ophiophobic

1 Like

Oh please, PLEASE review this DotW…

4 Likes

Oh god, I can’t stop laughing. It gets better the deeper you go.

Even the deck name as a pun is brilliant.

Well done.

3 Likes

I cut a lot of jokes out too for fear of overdoing it. Also someone beat me to Snakes On A Plane, was going to do an X’ed out Sam Jackson.

3 Likes

Your nefarious plan worked, @mediohxcore. Your foray into NRDB has proven fruitful, and you are king of the Nerdbears for a week.

6 Likes

He used TWO image macros. New NRDB meta.

4 Likes

It’s sad that we don’t see any more of these articles. I get why chill left the competitive scene, but still, can’t we have our Nerdbear of the week still?

1 Like

Writing articles takes effort

11 Likes

but but but… why? Fine, I get it.

1 Like

I am mad hot tubs didn’t get one. I basically tried to get dotw just so I would get a Nrdbir.

8 Likes

If you start a patreon ill give you $4

1 Like

Here, I’ll write one:

Damon, please ban MCH.

The End.

9 Likes

Fixed that for ya. MCH is not the major problem here. Faust, Mumba, and Museum need a nuke.
Then we can move onto David, Parasite, Pancakes, and MCH. First things first people.

2 Likes

Then Corroder, ETF, Wall of Static, and Paper Tripping.

4 Likes

What is a “Corroder”? I seem to recall some kind of pauper’s Faust that only breaks one type of ICE…why would you play that.

5 Likes

Oh my gosh I am still laughing from the latest NRDBDOTW. Make Netrunner fun again!

3 Likes

So why are all the comments from this Dydra guy collapsed?

Edit: GREAT DEMON soul sucking SPEAR OF THE HAVENS ... err, what? · NetrunnerDB

I suppose that might be why. That must stink though how every time you post a comment it is collapsed.

1 Like

Dydra earned every bit of that soft-ban. The dude was toxic in every thread he touched, in a way both legendary and pathetic.

16 Likes

Now he posts on ThronesDB, and occasionally mentions how he was famous on NRDB. Dude’s delusional.

8 Likes