OFFICIAL Stimhack OCTGN League PART II

Awesome work,
Time to play!

Joined and excited to use this to practice for total domination of SC season! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Joined. Ravlin on OCTGN, but RavlinBay on the boards… someone took Ravlin HOW DARE THEY!

Joined! My OCTGN username and Challenge Boards username are both Zouavez.

You’re going to have to do worse than me!

I think I’m jumping into this as just something to do when I have time. It’d be nice to know where I rank.

I’m excited to get started!

I’m in … but all y’all that are proclaiming last just got a serious run for your money. ADHD means I have shiny object syndrome. Ooooh… Tradein!
Which means I play really hard with trade in for… oh 3 minutes. And then its… ooooh… Record Reconstructor.

Now, if there’s ever a league where the goal is to explain why these cards just don’t work… well… I’m in like flynn.
Which, as should be obvious by now, is not really the way to get better. Grinding away, tenths of percentage points, is two diesels better in a 45 card deck or three in 47…

I’ll stick with my shiny object syndrome and last place trophy thank you very much = P. The other sounds way too much like… double entry bookkeeping. aka. Work.

Pfff trade-in. A card with actual utility? I’m running Hard at Work and its hardly working. :wink:

2 Likes

Great news. I participated in the first one and look forward to see how much I improved.

I fucking love that card!

I think we need another league… but I’m not sure what to call it… the Hard at Work tradeing in Record Recontructors League?

All runners deck must have those three cards?
All Corp decks must have Rex, Levy, and Zed?

1 Like

I actually want to do a tournament sort of thing that just limits people to the non-“best” IDs for each faction, either removing the clearly most played or the top two most played. Someday. Someday…

3 Likes

We could easily make a Stimhack Jank league.

2 Likes

This sounds awesome.

Banned cards:

Astrolabe
Datasucker
Parasite
Desperado
Account Siphon
Diesel
Lucky Find
Kati Jones
Corroder

Astroscript Pilot Program
Jackson Howard
Biotic Labor
Eli 1.0
Tollbooth
Celebrity Gifts
SEA Source
Oversight AI
The Future Perfect
EDIT: NAPD CONTRAX

GO

7 Likes

need to throw NAPD Contracts on there!

1 Like

i’ve secretly been wanting to play a format like this for months now

1 Like

Sweet. I can still play my Reina Blackmail Supplier deck.

Maybe someone could move these last few posts to a new thread titled Stimhack Jank League… idk how to :sheep:

I recall some people mentioning that the K-factor change threshold in the previous league was way too high.

Any difference in the K-factor bands this time round?

You’re missing critical components of Cambridge PE!

And noise will be a problem without JH.