Official Tournament Winning Decklists Page

I played it for a second. Super easy to score but it often feels like the best thing it does it get rid of itself. It takes a bit to score, you don’t want to score it before nisei, and it doesn’t advance the game plan. It isn’t bad, though.

That’s actually a good question, and one for which I’m afraid I only have bad answers.

To be honest, I don’t have time to play ANR as much as I’d want, so I often end up building decks 2 hours before a tournament and playtesting it during the tournament. That’s what I did this time and truth be told, I had never had the time to play RP before, so some choices were influenced by what I read from other decklists and what I felt could work, more than intensive playtesting and fine tuning the deck.

The main reason I saw to play Philotic over a 3rd TFP is probably the surprise factor : people usually don’t run a non-advanced card against RP, giving you a easier scoring window. And keeping them on their toes too after being scored or stolen. Fetal AI or a 3rd TFP would be harder to steal, but I feel this deck is better off with more options for easier/quicker scoring, especially with decks like Andy/Stealth or Noise which can win the late-game. The question at the core was : more options or more stability, and I went with more options, but I can see the benefits from both points of view.

5 Likes

Thank you for replying.

Also thanks to the other who gave their opinion!

1 Like

This. I’ve played 100+ games with Philotic as my only 3-advance agenda in an asset-spam RP, scoring with it unprotected about a third of those games, and – no exaggeration – I can’t recall a runner ever running the remote to steal it. Sometimes I’ll immediately install it after drawing it, just to get it out of hand, then leave it out for a few turns while I continue setting up before scoring it.

1 Like

I played damage RP at Gencon, so of course Philotic was an auto-include All-Star. Found the same evidence as the above posters. People don’t have time to run face-downs v. RP.

Playing against perception is fun!

Word :slight_smile: — plus Damage RP is the bee’s knees.

2 Likes

Store Championship
Atlantis Games & Comics
Portsmouth, VA USA
January 18, 2015
16 players
4 rounds of Swiss + top 4 double elimination

1st place: Will Fletcher (WillEqualsFtw)

Corp : AstroBiotics v1.92 · NetrunnerDB
Runner : stealth andy! · NetrunnerDB

2 Likes

2015 Store Championship
January 17th, 2015
The Wizard’s Chest
Denver, CO

Winner: Elliott Hedman
22 Players
Cards legal up to The Source

1st Place Corp: Replicating Perfection
1st Place Runner: Andromeda

I was undefeated in the first four rounds and had a three prestige lead on the pack before getting swept in the final round to drop to third, doh. Deck lists for the entire top five are available on Acoo and include a couple Scorch decks, a couple Stealth decks, a couple Leela decks, and my TWIY Grail build, so feel free to check them out as well. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I won my weekly league night last night (17 players) with @Calimsha’s Kate and @Nordrunner’s NEH DRT. It was only 3 rounds of Swiss with no cut, though, so there was definitely a strong RNG element (I won on SoS with a 5-1 record, 3-0 with Kate and 2-1 with NEH). Do we have a minimum Swiss rounds cutoff for the decklists page? IIRC we want at least 10 players.

17 should be 5 rounds 0.o

I understand since it’s just a league though, congrats on your win.

3 rounds is standard here for evening tournaments. FFG hosts 3-round tournaments on the first Monday of each month at their Event Centre. Since they don’t start until 6:30 PM, it would be pretty rough to do 5 rounds.

The Thursday league at Mead Hall starts at 7 PM and has 50 minute rounds, so 5 rounds is right out.

I just won a store championship and people have been bugging me to report it so here I am! :smiley:

Padis Store Championship
Madrid - Spain
27 Players, 5 Rounds, Top 4
Winner: Erik Twice

Yellow Endurance, a Store Championship winning decklist

NBN: Making News (Core Set)

Agenda (11)
3x AstroScript Pilot Program (Core Set)
2x Breaking News (Core Set)
3x NAPD Contract (Double Time)
3x Project Beale (Future Proof)

Asset (11)
3x Daily Business Show (All That Remains)
3x Jackson Howard (Opening Moves)
2x Mental Health Clinic (Honor and Profit) ••••
3x PAD Campaign (Core Set)

Upgrade (3)
2x SanSan City Grid (Core Set)

Operation (13)
2x Biotic Labor (Core Set) ••••• •••
2x Closed Accounts (Core Set)
3x Hedge Fund (Core Set)
3x Manhunt (First Contact)
3x Sweeps Week (True Colors)

Barrier (3)
3x Wraparound (Fear and Loathing)

Code Gate (6)
3x Pop-up Window (Cyber Exodus)
3x Viper (Cyber Exodus) •••

Sentry (2)
2x Virgo (The Source)

15 influence spent (max 15)
20 agenda points (between 20 and 21)
48 cards (min 45)
Cards up to The Source

Decklist published on NetrunnerDB.

I couldn’t find a third SanSan so I played just two.

Armored Turtle: Stirling is now a Store Championship Winner v3

Iain Stirling: Retired Spook (Honor and Profit)

Event (15)
2x Emergency Shutdown (Cyber Exodus)
1x Hostage (Opening Moves)
3x Inside Job (Core Set)
2x Legwork (Honor and Profit)
1x Running Interference (Mala Tempora)
3x Special Order (Core Set)
3x Sure Gamble (Core Set)

Hardware (3)
1x Feedback Filter (Creation and Control)
2x Logos (Honor and Profit)

Resource (19)
3x Access to Globalsec (Core Set)
3x Daily Casts (Creation and Control)
3x Mr. Li (Future Proof)
1x Rachel Beckman (First Contact)] •
3x The Supplier (First Contact)
3x Tri-maf Contact (Honor and Profit)
3x Underworld Contact (A Study in Static)

Icebreaker (7)
1x Corroder (Core Set) ••
1x Crypsis (Core Set)
3x Faerie (Future Proof)
1x Femme Fatale (Core Set)
1x Gordian Blade (Core Set) •••

Program (1)
1x Medium (Core Set) •••

10 influence spent (max 10)
45 cards (min 45)
Cards up to First Contact

Stirling rocks, though this decklist really needs a second Medium!

7 Likes

Tell me you did something amazing with running interference. That card looks so bad, but I can kind of see it doing something if everything falls into place. Congrats on an Iain victory. 10 influence is rough.

3 Likes

I didn’t use Running Interference today but it’s one of those cards that if played at the right time wins you a match. It’s specially powerful against HB Glacier, it turns big servers backed by Ash from a nightmare into a cakewalk. Really don’t regret running a copy.

The influence isn’t actually an issue since you have everything you want already in. That said, you should really replace the Gordian with Peacock so you can run another Medium. You make so few runs that Gordian’s superiority never comes into play.

1 Like

Congratulations Erik, from Twitter I know how much you tested, so great to see you got Iain to work!

Thanks mate :slight_smile:

1 Like

Giga-Bites Store Championship
Atlanta, Georiga
January 24, 2015.
47 players, 5 rounds, Top 8
cards legal up to The Source
Winner: Ahmed Abbasi

Stimhack is greater than skill

Kate “Mac” McCaffrey: Digital Tinker (Core Set)

Event (22)
3x Diesel (Core Set)
3x Dirty Laundry (Creation and Control)
2x Legwork (Honor and Profit)[color=#4169E1] ••••[/color]
1x Levy AR Lab Access (Creation and Control)
3x Lucky Find (Double Time)[color=#708090] ••••• •[/color]
2x Quality Time (Humanity’s Shadow)
1x Scavenge (Creation and Control)
2x Stimhack (Core Set)[color=#FF4500] ••[/color]
3x Sure Gamble (Core Set)
2x The Maker’s Eye (Core Set)

Hardware (11)
2x Astrolabe (Up and Over)
3x Clone Chip (Creation and Control)
2x Plascrete Carapace (What Lies Ahead)
3x Prepaid VoicePAD (Second Thoughts)
1x R&D Interface (Future Proof)

Resource (2)
2x Same Old Thing (Creation and Control)

Icebreaker (7)
1x Atman (Creation and Control)
2x Cerberus “Lady” H1 (All That Remains)
1x Deus X (A Study in Static)
1x Mimic (Core Set)[color=#FF4500] •[/color]
1x Sharpshooter (True Colors)
1x ZU.13 Key Master (What Lies Ahead)

Program (4)
1x Parasite (Core Set)[color=#FF4500] ••[/color]
3x Self-modifying Code (Creation and Control)

15 influence spent (max 15)
46 cards (min 45)
Cards up to All That Remains

I don’t know how to play anything else

Near-Earth Hub: Broadcast Center (Upstalk)

Agenda (11)
3x AstroScript Pilot Program (Core Set)
2x Breaking News (Core Set)
3x NAPD Contract (Double Time)
3x Project Beale (Future Proof)

Asset (6)
3x Jackson Howard (Opening Moves)
3x PAD Campaign (Core Set)

Upgrade (3)
3x SanSan City Grid (Core Set)

Operation (13)
1x Beanstalk Royalties (Core Set)[color=#006400] •[/color]
2x Biotic Labor (Core Set)[color=#8A2BE2] ••••• •••[/color]
1x Fast Track (Honor and Profit)
3x Hedge Fund (Core Set)
1x Restructure (Second Thoughts)
2x Shipment from SanSan (Second Thoughts)
3x Sweeps Week (True Colors)

Barrier (6)
3x Eli 1.0 (Future Proof)[color=#8A2BE2] •••[/color]
1x Wall of Static (Core Set)
2x Wraparound (Fear and Loathing)

Code Gate (8)
2x Enigma (Core Set)
1x Lotus Field i[/i][color=#DC143C] •[/color]
3x Pop-up Window (Cyber Exodus)
1x Quandary (Double Time)
1x Tollbooth (Core Set)

Sentry (2)
2x Architect (Up and Over)[color=#8A2BE2] ••••[/color]

17 influence spent (max 17)
20 agenda points (between 20 and 21)
49 cards (min 45)
Cards up to Up and Over

Was a great tournament. AMAZING turnout. Got really lucky at the end. Won the winner’s final and then the first game in the final finals so didnt have to go to a second game. I hadn’t played any Netrunner since our last store championship where I folded last round to @pacer and was really happy to get this before Order and Chaos ruins my life.

I played NEH because I’ve been playing it for a long, long time and its prob the only thing I know how to play. I added some more econ to it in terms of beanstalk because we have a very prevalent amount of anarchs and I didnt want roto or errand boy as another ice or another lotus. Tollbooth was good I never rezzed it but it kept a remote safe for me in case the runner wanted to try to get to my sansan once. I dunno if I would keep it again. Restructure was a good call. No DBS despite Zach trying to convince me of its merit which became very apparent to me during the tournament. Other than that, classic NEH.

Would like to give a shout out to @Calimsha for giving me the skeleton of my Kate build and also @hhooo for helping me with some questions I had about ppvp kate. Zach Cavis @Webster originally pointed me to running the build that Calimsha uses. I made some changes to it because I dont like the cyper cypher restriction. I wish I had run Gordian though. I thought the cheaper install for Zu would be better but I faced a lot of taxing (for Zu) low str code gates (enigma, NEXT bronze, etc). My plan originally was just to parasite those 2/3 str code gates but I just didnt have the time or the tricks to do so. Zack also suggested the day before that I run one R/D interface and 2 maker’s instead of the 3 maker’s I had done at the previous tournament (which turned out to be amazing). I ran 46 cards because I didnt know what to cut. Zach said to go one plascrete but I expected a lotta scorch. I laid it down once but didnt need it because that blue sun build wasnt running scorch.

One round of my swiss and all of the top 8 (not just me) was recorded. They’ll be up on youtube eventually (our guy who is doing the commentary is still doing a couple more from the last one we had). Please check out dodgepong on youtube if you wanna see the last store champs. I won a lot of games with stimhack. It’s just funny how the ppl watching like wth how does he keep drawing stimhack (after a levy). Most epic play was stimhack H/Q with curtain wall and archer (atman 6) that had a crisium grid to trash it. Then same old thing stimhack it again to get rid of off the grid. And then run the remote.

4 Likes

CyCy was one of the main reason why I (almost) never had any issue on outracing Blue sun econ to avoid the scorch/midseason :wink: and why I never (almost) feel the second plascrete needed. My last version doesn’t even play plas :slight_smile:

Chilo City Grudge Match
61 Players
Winner: Me

Runner:

Andy Stealth’s-a-lot (45 cards)

Andromeda: Dispossessed Ristie

Event (17)
3 Account Siphon
3 Dirty Laundry
2 Emergency Shutdown
3 Legwork
3 Special Order