[Official] Trading Thread

For anyone who wants to trade, I’ve got extra

“Project Vitruvius” playmats
"Running Interference" Playmats
"Wotan" Store Champ playmats

Ipoulter, up for trade for the Kit?

Jacek, I’m betting five bucks, tops. The price will presumably drop to under three by the end of March, and then climb steadily back to five within the next year.

(at least that’s the trend I’d assume from seeing how other comparable promos have behaved)

1 Like

Just a quick update that fjinaind23 never delivered on the card. DO NOT TRADE WITH HIM. HE IS A THIEF. (other confirmation is seen in this thread - also I received a PM from somebody saying that he sent him what appeared to be a fake Eli 1.0)

If requested I can post and/or PM his name and address in case he spawns a new account to try to mess around with. In the meantime though, as much as I hate to discriminate by region… I’d say steer clear of any trades from Singapore, as there is at least one sketchy fucker in there who is actively ripping people off in the global community. Thankfully all I lost was my last spare Jinteki PE Alt Art… I can only imagine what the Eli 1.0 guy lost. :confused:

2 Likes

Confirming that this trade went through!

Thanks for the click counters - I’ve been loving them.

Keeping track of runner clicks has never been so easy.

1 Like

I still haven’t had the time and resources to actually make sure if my Eli is OK or not (if not it’s a pretty good fake), therefor my lack of posting in this thread. There are some issues with the image if I compare it to some high-res images I’ve received but don’t know the variance in FFGs in-house printing.

Hello! I have 1 alt art Datasucker I’d like to trade for either alt Gabe or alt Noise. I know these aren’t quite equal but I’ve got plenty of alt Scorched Earth, Kati, Adonis, Aesops, maybe even Melange… If you’re willing to trade I’m willing to make it worth it, I’ve got other stuff, too. Send me a message.

edit: traded away, thanks for all that were interested

I’d be down to trade a kit mat for the Project Vitruvius mat!

Have:
• HB: EtF Alt Art
• Jinteki: PE Alt Art
• Weyland BABW Alt Art
• Kati Jones x3
• Wyldsides & Plascretes o’ Plenty
• 2 Freelancer Playmats (Winter 2014 Kit)
• Nationals Agenda Counters
• Gabriel Santiago Deck Box, Weyland Deck Box, Kit Deck Box

Want:
• Datasuckers
• Gabe Alt Art
• Beal Playmat
• Season 1/3 Playmat

• Offers

Looking for:

Gabe AA

have

datasucker
hb etf AA
weyland AA
silthouette playmat

Just finished a trade with Zolend for playmats. A++++ ebay rating, great trade, yadda yadda. :slight_smile:

Fluffdasheep and I traded internationally these past two weeks and it was smooth as buttah

1 Like

Have:
16x Chaos Theory
8x Noise: Hacker Extraordinaire
3x NBN: Making News
32x Kati Jones
3x HB: Engineering the Future
2x Kate “Mac” McCaffrey
4x Datasucker
5x Gabriel Santiago
2x Jinteki: Personal Evolution
6x Corporate Troubleshooter
Near-unlimited supply of Adonis Campaigns/Wyldsides/Scorched Earth/Aesop’s Pawnshop/Plascrete Carapace if that interests anybody.
All of my promos are in english.

Wotan Store Championship Organizer Playmat (textless)
Wotan Store Championship Top 4 Playmat
Kit Store Championship 2015 Organizer Playmat (texless)
Kit Store Championship 2015 Top 4 Playmat
Chronos Protocol Playmat
Plugged-In Tour Playmat
Regionals 2014 Playmat
Season 2 2013 Playmat
Season 3 2013 Playmat
Season 1 2014 Playmat
Summmer 2014 Playmat
Want:

$$$ (If you’re looking to buy, please send me an offer)

Gabriel Santiago’s
Eli 1.0’s
Acrylic IDs

Promotional counters/tokens
Project Beale Playmat
The Masque Playmat
Worlds playmats (any)
Tori Hanzo Playmat
Blackguard Playmat

Which one is this?

I would be interested in all plastic IDs, the nationals playmat (tori hanzo). i just would pay in cash! Just drop me a message if you want to sell.

Blackguard was the Nationals 2013 playmat.

1 Like

Whenever I see a listing like this, all I can think of is “oh hey look, a TO using leftovers from a tournament for personal gain”. It’s probably in the grey area (as it’s not technically the same as “reselling the kits”, which is forbidden), and sometimes it’s done to get more varied price pools for the group, but still makes me uneasy.

(sorry for offtopic)

4 Likes

OK, so you even know you’re going off-topic and that it has nothing to do with this thread - why not send me a personal message instead if you have some kind of quarrel with my list based on simple assumptions?

I agree with what you’re saying however, and have now cut all my spare cards in half.
Ps. if you’re in the US and you have an alt-art NBN, chances are you’re supporting ‘illegal’ TO-trading of tournament goods! Do the right thing - cut your card in half and inform the internet that TOs aren’t throwing spare cards in the trash, and keeping them as a reward for hosting the tournament instead!

All jokes and snide remarks aside, it’s just… Why wouldn’t you? Nobody in my local community needs these Chaos Theories (because they already have them - otherwise they could just ask). Same goes for the Noise alt-arts (because I handed them out to anyone who couldn’t make it to Nationals). It probably doesn’t hold up when it comes to Kati Jones (but then people can just buy them from me at a discount, which goes towards keeping our monthly tournaments free). All of these cards are either something I’ve been given by TO’s for helping out, or as a part of the deal with our local store - I handle everything in regards to tournaments and community-stuff, and I get to keep what’s left of the kit when we’re done.
It’s such a non-problem. Nobody’s getting harmed, people are getting cards they want and I’m getting rid of stuff that otherwise just occupies a deckbox. Win-win.

1 Like

Well, since you put it like that, I’ll offer 10 bucks for one of your left-over datasucker alts that’s just taking up deckbox space. Win-win?

4 Likes

You and I are both perfectly aware that the promos I mentioned and the Datasuckers are not equal in value nor were they acquired in the same way - and they don’t exactly occupy one of my many Weyland deckboxes ;).

But hey - nice jab.

1 Like

I might be able to get you a Kate for Sucker trade, though I’d have to make arrangements, since it’s for a third person. Let me know if you’re interested.