Reign and Reverie: NEW DELUXE

I think I can bring a limited number of german versions to worlds. I don’t think we have the issue with them here, but I will know that for certain when they hit the stores here.
Best for transport will be without or with cutted box though.

@nutritionalzero I’m french and I don’t totally get it.
In my opinion, if you were bought by weirdos, it may be your company previously screwing it up.
Asmodé was a french company. They change their “previously NPC name from a very well known French 90’s dice and paper RPG” (aka the “demon-prince of games” in the very non-politically correct game named In Nomine Satanis, next to Steve Jackson’s us version which is a sweet candy for kids) to Asmodee to make it sounds EU then sold that to an EU fund. It’s mainly a multinational now (I think).

Asmodee is known there as DA GREED, but in reality noone knows for real, and French people tend to call any multinational a DA GREED company (greed is wrong in France and trying to make money for “not virtuous” reasons is wrong there too). They always said “we never interfere”, but who knows. At some point, FFG agreed to screw up there. I don’t see Asmodee come and say “Stop the game rigth now”.

Now if you put $1 here to gain $1.10, and on other games you put $1 to gain $1.20, choices are quickly done imo. It is also the responsibility of many actors there if ANR transformed in what it is today, aka an old 69’ stingray Corvette that start to have rust problems.
Car is superb. But for the same price you have those fancy new cars.

11 Likes

New spoilers from spoiler-ken :smile:

5c Operation

Building Blocks

Reveal 1 Barrier from HQ. Install and rez it, ignoring all costs.

Weyland 4infl

2c Operation

Draw 2 cards. Reveal up to 2 agendas in HQ and/or Archives. Gain 2c for each revealed agenda [spoiler]and shuffle them into R&D.

NBN 2infl

Fly on the Wall

Agenda, 3/1, NBN

When you score ~ give the runner 1 tag.

full r&r spoilers up on reddit.

divert power seems abusable, and district 99 seems interesting in anarch pawnshop, or possibly even Steve/geist with trashables. Could enable some nice DOF spam

2 Likes

Ahah, divide and conquer is very similar to a card I imagined years ago.
This obvioulsy means I’m the True Stealth World Champion. \o/
(so stealthy that only me trully knows)

1 Like

for ages there’s been a design hole for an HB identity that works around agendas steals/scores (like Haarp, Argus, and PE) and I’ve always been excited to find out what they fill it with. Sportsmetal is the most boring and disappointing outcome

For anyone as lazy as me

3 Likes

I’m practically drooling at the thought of splashing Divert Power into an SSO deck with a bunch of space ice.

I’m darkly amused by the implication that Gnat’s motivation for running is only one or two degrees away from swatting people. Great writing in this pack.

Man, I dunno. At 2 derezzes, it’s a really bad hedge fund. Installing and rezzing 3 or 4 cards that you don’t mind derezzing to reduce a cost by 9 or 12…is cool, but a little too janky even for my blood. Any card that makes you say “maybe I should just run Eliza’s Toybox” is probably not one that we should be too worried about.

I’d be very worried about Game Changer if it wasn’t for that trash cost. As it is, I’m only slightly worried about it.

Thimblerig is a nice little de-Inversificating Quandary.

In the end, I’m just happy that Shaper came through at the very end with more for Magnet to counter than Trypano and Egret.

It would work pretty well with Adonis. When it has almost run out, derez it and rez it again for 1 credit and you get 12 credits over the next 4 turns (plus whatever was on it before de-rez). It is worth it if you can protect it for that time.

Maybe it could work with Elizabeth Mills and a bunch of Illicit ICE. It does sound a bit janky but it could be fun if it ever comes together.

1 Like

The synergy between Divert Power and Gatekeeper seems strong too.

Space

Ice

idk, turning early game gear checks into fc3 seems pretty good. will be fun in casual decks with space ice, as some have mentioned

AHAHAHA. The Outfit are just crooks. I LOVE it. “Nice rig you got there, be a shame if anything…”

2 Likes

At only 1 influence, I can’t wait to slot Divert Power into an SSO deck.

There’s also Vanillas and any number of 0-cost assets and upgrades that see pretty wide play. I don’t think it’s very hard to get full value out of the card, unless it’s a pretty operation-heavy deck.

These cards all look really cool, even the NBN ones. Really nice note to go on, I wish they could have fleshed out the breaker cycles a bit more though. I like the new ‘caissa’ type cards, Tycoon doesn’t quite seem worth it though.

I like all the theming,and the pushing on new deck types. The HB stuff looks pretty good, but only if you’re playing wierd agenda suites / splashing for -1 pointers.

Breaker Bay Grid, anyone? :smiley:

1 Like