SanSan Cycle Spoilers

@x3r0h0ur Clic from ELP is spent, not lost.

Does Gene Conditioning Shoppe stack with each other?

“second time” not “additional time”, so I would say no

2 Likes

I know I was pointing that out to post that I replied to. It’s funny how many things do and don’t work with certain cards, and how many misconceptions people have

This weekend I had a siphon come in to hq after Lela bounced my one ice, so I rez the crisium and my opponent told me I didn’t have a window and that it was too late. We got that sorted toot sweet.

2 Likes

So a few hours ago, snow-jax made a post in reddit revealing the entire SanSan cycle. I’m not going to post the entire thing here, but here’s a link for those interested. You’ve been warned.

5 Likes

Glad to see FFG changed their minds about those stupid ID battles and that they’re releasing The Collective and HB Chronos Protocol alongside Fisk and the Jinteki CP. Should have changed one of the names though, it’s gonna be confusing.

1 Like

That no credits during psi games current though.

1 Like

I would just like to say that I called the flip runner ID first even if the implementation was different than I imagined.

I’m actually pretty impressed - they seem to be doing a much better job designing cards that don’t go straight to the binder. The 5 trash cost on that brain damage Asset might make it too good - I don’t know - but at least it’s playable.

1 Like

I don’t know how Criminals are going to ever pull off their version of Notoriety/Quest Completed, but wow it’s so powerful.

1 Like

It’s fun treading the balance between being too specific and ruining it for everyone else, while still being able to talk about our general feelings. If you haven’t seen already, check it out. You’ll be amazed.

oh god

so tempted

2 Likes

Oh my god, with that 3-sub Str9 Codegate… could it be that Leviathan finally is efficient at very large values of ‘efficient’ at last?

1 Like

I’m actually interested to see how the anarch version of housekeeping will work out and how exactly the new shaper decoder in Breaker Bay (#28) will affect the meta, seeing as the spoilers mention that it may become a staple in shaper decks in the future.

I haven’t tested it yet, but I imagine the “at random” clause would make it good if not OP. I mean, see how useful Utopia Shard is, even for decks without a particularly strong ability to make use of it. I’m also curious about how useful the decoder will end up being. We do know the play testers do sometimes imagine something to be stronger than it really is (see Darwin, Andromeda)

1 Like

You people are jerks.

7 Likes

I love April fools day

oh wait was this all april fools, makes sense
never clicked the link and people seemed like they were talking about real card :smile:

2 Likes

Happy april fool’s to you too. However an anarch housekeeping and new decoder are both legit.

Personally I liked Stam Herk… (did no-one else look at the front page yesterday?) I was kindof hoping for an article on 97 card MaxX…

6 Likes