Terminal Directive - A Narrative Campaign Expansion for Android: Netrunner The Card Game

Um. Colossus looks powerful?

And geez, what’s with all the CAPS LOCK. It’s not the Win Internet button, guys. :confused:

I like how now there’s a non-Operation Clearance. Maybe CI won’t play this one.

Finally, Skorpios. Geeeeeeeeeez. With Hunter Seeker? Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez!

Oh god, you can put Shock into Skorpios for more fun.

10 Likes

I think I’d rather have snares, since you’ve got Weyland money and I’d rather pick and remove one card from three instead of one card arbitrarily. Oh also snares with Mr. Stone…

2 Likes

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

This expansion looks to be so much fun, is what I’d hope the next deluxe to be and more. The neutral cards are great, there’s a good ID to use with Bioroids that don’t end the run, IG gets incrementally better, BLC is great anti Account Siphon tech for HB. Uuugh.
Na na na naaaaa

I like Honeyfarm but I can’t figure out what I would include it over in any existing decks. Otherwise, these cards are all great.

EDIT: Oh also Paper Trail looks pretty garbage = /

I LOVE THIS!!! Weyland is awesome, HB is awesome, Mr. Stone is awesome, Papertrail is awesome… ZOMG

1 Like

There goes Geist…

The Caps-Lock is killing me.

Dddepends. NBN-based tagstorm might want it vs Aaron Marron, short of any other low-influence options.

Nah, then they bust out Charles Stross Laundry Files-style classifications

GREEN ALPACA CLARITY
NEVERLAND RED
CASE NIGHTMARE GR-- oh, wait, no, not that one…

How is it garbage? Trashing connections seems really powerful. You hit every non location unique, while also hitting Temu, Bank, etc.

I feel there is some Data Ward trickery to be had…Somewhere.

Hunter Seeker basically wrecks non-Geist Criminals and their fragile breaker suites. Geist may be all that’s left after the dust settles.

Garbage is hyperbole, of course, but I don’t think I’d play it over any existing agenda; the opportunity cost is too high for an effect that requires five clicks and possibly more than four credits to trigger.

For sure, but don’t forget we won’t be clutching our 3/2’s forever and you’re going to want something to play instead of Merger.

2 Likes

Like Corporate Sales Team, Advanced Concept Hopper, Oaktown Renovation… There are too many better options.

Heh, I can’t be the only one thinking of Stone from Deadlands when I look at that card, can I?

yeah, colossus is effing great

It’s like Chronos Project except for criminal

Or… runners could have redundant breakers in their decks. Or start using breaker protection. Scorpios is a meta-warping ID, you need to adapt to it.
And to top it off, it is good for rush at 40/15.

2 Likes

yeah, i completely agree. i think we’re past the days of 3 SMC, 3 Clone Chip, 1x of every fracter, decoder, killer, maybe an AI or two