Terminal Directive - A Narrative Campaign Expansion for Android: Netrunner The Card Game

I don’t recall reading what happened to them. Could have been non-viable clones, either physically or mentally.

image spoiler (no text) of the two runners from edgeent

also some spanish text cards:

6 Likes

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnngh.

As someone who’s a sucker for rad concepts over pure power, Bios continues to hit all the right notes.

Please be good please be good please be good…

1 Like

Using Google translate the image of the cards looks something like (forgive me if it’s a little off):

• Engano Biometrico
    trash to prevent 2 damage

• Garceta
    Install only on a piece of rezzed ice
    The ice gains senry, code gate, and barrier

• Mason Bellamy
    Whenever an encounter with an ice that is protecting this server ends in which the Runner broke at least (can’t see how many) subroutines, it loses click if able.

• Granizada
    1 - Trash a card from the stack
    2 - End the run

2 Likes

nothing news BUT it’s coming

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2017/1/26/control-the-truth/

3 Likes

Well, I guess that’s news at least. Hopefully it means that the preview machine’s getting ready to really start up.

I assume we’re going to get two or three more articles. One from the runner’s side, talking about both of the new ID’s and the example deck built just from core and TD cards. The second from the Corp’s side, doing the same. And then the third, saying that TD’s out.

Would be nice if we could get a more… regular… preview cycle though. The long periods of quiet between releases are quite unnerving.

I’m surprised nobody has mentioned it, but Terminal Directive’s price is showing as $39.95 on FFG’s website.

Many Caps Locks were killed in the making of this article.

5 Likes

Not really surprising, but it’s been confirmed that EH! STEVE! is 45/15.

1 Like

Pack 1 of Red Sand is now shipping.

Odd that it is getting released before Terminal Directive? Going to be a chunky release.

1 Like

FFG have changed the deluxe box release schedule structure for their LCG since the last ANR big box. Instead of bookending cycles, they just release them when they are ready. Game of Thrones usually drops their deluxe boxes halfway through a cycle.

4 Likes

Good to know. I was completely unaware of that.

1 Like

Terminal Directive Corp Preview.

Why…Mr. Stone. You’re ravishing. ;D

Also I thought it was weird we were getting a fourth Colour Level Clearance operation so soon - FAKE OUT. Well played, FFG.

4 Likes

Geez, Skorpios stomps all over a whole bunch of stuff that runners like to do.

I love it.

3 Likes

Especially when you consider that every Event is trashed after it’s resolved. Watch those Account Siphons and Vamps fire once and then leave the game forever.

EDIT: And Mr. Stone and Chief Slee have a date at Worlds Plaza behind some Bandwidth and Data
Ravens.

1 Like

Underway Renovation? Yikes.

1 Like

I imagine they’re going to say that “trashed” as a verb means trashed by a card effect or in compliance with the rules (ie memory limits), rather than the natural consequence of playing an event. But I’m still very, very into that ID.

RIP in peace Maxx

4 Likes

I’m very concerned about the clearance creep in this game. Stay tuned for TRIPLE ULTRAVIOLET LEVEL CLEARANCE–oops, sorry, forgot to turn off preview case. Anyways, TULC draws ten cards, trashes everything, and is so secret that the only access key is hidden on a chip embedded in an isolated section of Director Haas’ brain. On the sun.

5 Likes

Besides, everyone should know that Black (actually Infrared) Level Clearance should basically just be the mandatory draw at the start of the turn over which you have no control, and the real best one should be Ultrav–*BLAM*

1 Like