Terminal Directive - A Narrative Campaign Expansion for Android: Netrunner The Card Game

Hmm. Anyone else envisioning Geist Mammon Lister dex in the future? Perhaps with a side of B&E?

1 Like

That would actually solve a lot of geist’s problems since you need some permanent breakers to avoid running out of steam. Hmm… this might be the missing piece in my Grappling Hook E3 deck.

I think Geist is better with cloud breakers(B&E and regular), and security chip than
Dean, if breaker buffing is the direction you are going to go.

2 Likes

Unless Dean is 0 Influence. You then have more to spend on goodies, and Gman supports a card that wants a flush grip pretty well.

1 Like

Geist draw would be factored in for the resource.

1 Like

EDIT: They also confirmed that the Dean is 0 influence.

5 Likes

…Apocalypse from heap? Seems legit!

1 Like

More Siphon/Blackmail recurring too.

Oh wow a good resource that Apex can play.

2 Likes

Apocalypse runs are not a cost so the synergy isn’t great.
Thinking more of PPvP with fan site and Day job, High stakes if you want to be crazy.

Oh god. Play Comet! Mwahahahahahaha.

Yeah, it was more that it’s a Virtual resource and thus Apex can play it, hence the first thought of Apocalypse. Though honestly using it for a Day Job might be even better, 8 credits for a click? That’s basically a Data Dealer.

All the comparisons to data dealer should tip us of to the fact that this is, in fact, likely binder fodder.

14 Likes

You need to find a situation where the two clicks for Same Old Thing is invalidating a combo, or where the clicks from a double are prohibitive, to make this card do anything worth saccing an agenda.

It also could be interpreted as a sign that Data Dealer won’t be around forever, and could be rotating if they drop a new Core Set.

Anyway, I like it if just because it doesn’t cost any influence. Bonus if there’s more 2/0 agendas coming like Standoff that you might want to burn to recoup your expenses if stealing.

It still might a reasonable replacement for Artist Colony in a few decks.

Generally runner agenda forfeit cards fit best into oppressive control decks, so I’m not convinced it’ll do anything fun. Still, I’m sure someone will make some horrendous deck with it that just plays Vamp forever until you lose or something.

Actually its 10 creds for a click. Ignoring all cost, not just additional, so it’s more like Stinson.
That’s why it’s so amazing with High stakes, 1 click (and a fan site) for 12 creds and a run, sweeeeet!

Make foxfire great again!

1 Like

That’s still just one better than data dealer

Let’s not neglect that this is also far more versatile than data dealer. Sure, SG is 9 credits, but that’s ​just an option. Not necessarily the game plan.

I do think utilizing this purely for economy will not yield a good deck. Or, at least, no better than data dealer would’ve (though it does save two influence).

this could be recursion for mill decks with fear the masses!

2 Likes