Imaginary Cards

Right Hand
Weyland ICE- Code Gate
Rez: 2
Strength: 4

When Right Hand has at least 3 advancement tokens on it, you may add it to your score area as an agenda worth 1 point.

-> Place an Advancement token on Right Hand.

Like a busy bee.

3 Likes

Well that certainly makes derez worthwhile. Dedication Ceremony loves that ICE.

that interaction is mayyybe just a tad broken.

You could just make them power tokens. Or power counters. Whichever they are.

1 Like

I woke up with this idea in my head for a rush ID and I can’t tell if it’s bonkers good, coaster-tier terrible, or just completely broken.

HB Something Something Go Fast
40/12

All Ice has a rez cost of 1. All Ice has a strength of 1.

Once the runner has a full rig all the Ice is cheap to break (basically 1 per sub, maybe less), but you can hopefully rush out before then. Also, rules-wise I have no idea how this would interact with Parasite/Datasucker.

3 Likes

Welcome to facecheck brain damage hell! Brainstorms, Janus, Heimdalls, all 1 credit, all unparasitable, and ALL! IN! FACTION!

Probably a bit unbalanced, I think, even if strength reduction is addressed. Depends on how quickly the runner can get a rig together. Cobras, Brainstorms, imported Komainus & Hives, etc. don’t really care much about the strength reduction.

1 Like

Awwesome ID,but maybe it would be more balanced in Weyland. The Brainstorm interaction is a little scary.

Bavarian Fire Drill

Criminal Event- Double
Cost: X
Influence: 3
As an additional cost to play this event, pay Click. Name a card type, then reveal X cards from HQ. Each time a card of the named type is revealed, gain X.

A clipboard and a mean look can get you a long way.

1 Like

Executive Wiretaps + Bavarian Fire Drill for your entire remaining bank is a super Day Job plus info on the corp’s game plan. OP but fun.

You don’t even need the Executive Wire Taps, just pay 5 to see their entire hand. You should hit at least one of the type named and all you did is pay 2 clicks for perfect information.

Best case scenario, this is 5 cost double, gain 25, reveal the corps hand. Worst case, 5 cost double, reveal the corps hand.

This is a trump card !
:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

I like it, I think it can be fun with something like this. I removed 1 rez cost and changed the second sub :

Fountainhead - 2
Weyland Ice - Barrier - ••
Fountainhead can be advanced.
When you rez Fountainhead, put an advancement counter on it.
-> The Corp may move an advancement counter from Fountainhead to another card that can be advanced.
-> Derez Fountainhead and if Fountainhead has an advancement counter on it, end the run.

Str: 3

I think the last sub works better the other way around so it’s not open to someone saying “But it’s dereeeezzed, how can it dooooo anything?”

I.e.: “-> If Fountainhead has an advancement counter on it, end the run. Derez Fountainhead.”

1 Like

Let’s Have a Nice Chat
Weyland Operation-Grey Ops
Cost: X
Influence: 4

Play only if the runner made a successful run last turn. Trash a connection with an install cost equal to or less than X. Then, you may pay an additional X to reveal X cards from the runner’s grip.

That wasn’t so hard, was it?

Stockholder Confidence
Weyland – Operation – Current
2c – 5inf
When the Corp’s turn ends, if an agenda was scored this turn, the Corp may search RND for a card and install it, paying all costs. The Corp then shuffles RND.

A way to keep the Weyland scoring / NA train rolling. IMO one of Weyland’s strengths should be the remote game. This encourages them to score agendas and get the good stuff out of centrals. Wasn’t sure on best templating here.

2 Likes

Only thing I don’t like is that it will be awkward to play. Do you play the turn before , which telegraph’s your score, or leave yourself a click on the scoring turn?

Monica Singh

Weyland Asset: Hostile-Character
Rez: 1
Trash: 4
Influence: 3
You may only rez Monica Singh if the runner is tagged.

(Click) Trash a Resource.
(Click Click) Trash a piece of Hardware.
(Click Click Click) Do 4 meat damage.

A pleasure as always, director.

I’d be more okay with that if Monica required trashing as well to use the ability. You get to choose one thing! Still very powerful, given it requires only a single tag. Keep in mind there’s not a card that trashes Hardware that easily! Also, trashing Resources for free if they have a tag is broken-levels powerful (I mean, that’s the point of Sync!).

Breaking news, biotic labor 3x gg

Won’t work now will it? Biotic 3x is 12, Monica 15. Unless you’re playing NEH…