Home | About | Tournament Winning Decklists | Forums

Jinteki.net Icebreaker Tournament

Continuing the discussion from Jinteki.net discussion:

It may be a little early to run a full-blown league, but who all would be up for a small tournament? It’d be nice to see more competitive players/decks on there(not that there’s not highly skilled players there now).

Anyone up for it?

Jinteki.net Summer Tournament

I’d be up for this.

I’m up for it too.

Someone on the french forum proposed the same idea earlier today and gathered 12 players. Perhaps we can pit the winner of both tournaments together. :slight_smile:

http://www.run4games.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=176&t=8574

I can’t commit myself to an event without knowing the details of what I’d be committing to. I am certainly interested, but I’d like to know more first before I sign the proverbial dotted line. Scheduled match ups? Any theming (e.g. bonus points for using only core cards)?

I am also interested. It depends on when it is though.

Perhaps everyone can share what kind of tournament they’d be up for(Swiss, Swiss with Cut, Just Single Elim, Just Double Elim, etc) and what days/times work best.

A battle of the nations? Sounds amazing!

[quote=“pizzarony, post:1, topic:4383”]
It’d be nice to see more competitive players/decks on there(not that there’s not highly skilled players there now).

Anyone up for it?[/quote]

Very interested. Competitive: trying to be. Highly skilled: not really :stuck_out_tongue:

Weekends works best for me

With <16 people, just swiss. Otherwise, swiss with cut.

So does everyone agree we should probably just run a standard GNK-style tournament?

I’d be in depending on the day/time.

Im in. I try to play as much competative netrunner as possible.

I volunteer to commentate if there’s a stream :slight_smile:

I’d love to figure out a way to stream.

@mtgred, are there any plans to allow spectators on matches?

If there is no way to be a spectator, i’m happy to stream my games at least and you’re welcome to commentate (thinking skype screen share).

skype screen share would work only if the player who was playing was in the call with their volume off. I would play or commentate if it fits my schedule.

I only really suggest this as a backup plan so there’s something up, I’m aware it has big problems too.

I really like jinteki and would definitely play in this. Weekends work best for me but evenings might work as well.

I’d play, schedule permitting.

I personally prefer OCTGN to Jinteki.net when it comes to competitive events because it glitches a lot less and also each player can edit the board state manually.