Living the dream

Flatlined someone before the first click on the runners turn!! Achievement unlocked!

Parasite with 1 counter from killing the ice, I check the board for instant installs, all clear, rez 3 hostile infrastructure, pass the turn, parasite kills the ashigaru, triggers 3 net from the hostiles. Best flatline ever.

13 Likes

Gotta say that Geist is super fun, whatever Tier he ends up on for Srs Biznes people - first time I played him against my usual running partner I had a beautiful moment after he said ā€œHah! Youā€™re tagged last click! Scorch, Scorch, I win.ā€ ā€œ[Fall Guy, Fall Guy, Clone Chip, SMC] ā€¦nope.ā€

1 Like

Ronin, Neural, Allele for the Neural, Neural was also pretty satisfying :smiley:

1 Like

I was playing PE at Nationals this past week and I had my favorite series of turns as a PE player ever.

Middle of the game my turns go like this: We are both at zero points.

Turn A: Mushin no Shin an NAPD contract and advance it to four counters.

Runner turn: Does not run Mushined card.

Turn B: Install double advance a cerebral overwriter.

Runner turn: Does not run either remote.

Turn C: Mushin no Shin a Future Perfect, take a credit.

Runner Turn: Does not run any remote.

Turn D: Double advance Future perfect score it, score NAPD, take a credit.

Runner turn: run cerebral overwriter.

So I scored 5 points, did two net damage from that and then landed a cerebral overwriter. It was awesome.

7 Likes

Letā€™s get all the runners playing infiltration, so zaibatsu loyalty can be a thing

1 Like

In another game I had Infiltration played on me 5 times. Twice with the card and three same oldā€™s

2 Likes

Man, Same Old Infiltration is rough! That only leaves you two clicks to actually care about the run.

Yeah but it means either run the agenda or leave that trap alone. That was a rough game.

Ad Blitz against Astrolabe, click 3 Sweeps Week
flavorful too

1 Like

This is beautiful. I already feel like a beast when I remote-remote-sweeps against Astrolabe, but installing 4 or 5 new economy remotes and then sweeping the money for rezzing them backā€¦ Delicious.

yeah, iā€™ve been having a lot of fun with Geistnanigans. still trying to figure him out, but heā€™s a hell of a lot of fun to play.

Drive by demands that we start playing zaibatsu loyalty in our decks.

"Living the dream" into "Living the Nightmare"

Chapter One: "Living the dream"
Turn One: Install Architect over R&D and Paper Wall defending a Beta Test.
He runs R&D and I see the Janus with no agendaā€™s in Beta range.
Turn Two: Score Beta Test and get a free Janus :stuck_out_tongue:

Chapter Two: "Living the Nightmare"
His Turn: Idk (but def a Street Peddler)
Turn Three: Install some cards
His turn: Install Imp, Run HQ and trash second Janus, Immolation Script :sob:

11 Likes

Did he parasite architect just to hopefully mill a janus? Talk about playing to your outsā€¦

3 Likes

Iā€™ve been loving Immolation Script. It really hurts corporations with multiple copies of their ICE.

3 Likes

Got to ice up archives man, always always.

ETF against gang sign Leela.
Early game, advanced a project ares enough to destroy all his cards, including two hq interfaces and 2 signs. So I can start playing netrunner now.

She runs last click into archives, cause the game has gone on long enough that she doesnā€™t know where agendas are (hint, all in hand, hq iced 4 deep). Hits Heimdall 2.0, loses yog and corroder

Installs another gang sign the turn after I play corporate town.
I end up scoring 3 priority requisitions, rezzing 3 Janusā€™

I was playing the only deck I wanted to be flooded with so heā€™d run fruitlessly on r&d. Two Heimdalls on archives for the sneakdoor I know he plays, 4 on hq. Felt like a mastermind

Snagging to breakers to damage is always a great feeling, and is why CP is going to be great fund, laughing all the way.

I feel like people have been thinking of ways around that identity since it was revealed in the tour. I hope itā€™s really viable when it comes out

We all love clowning on runners, the best way to do it is to punch them and take their lunch money.

Iā€™m scared of clowns.

Iā€™d play a card that does what youā€™re talking about with student loans